Monday, May 02, 2005

Animation Meat Update!

I got a note from the guys over at AnimationMeat.com telling me they've updated their site. Go by and check it out. It's a great update. Especially take a look at their Practice Section. They've got X sheet breakdowns of some dialog clips from various movies there for folks to practice with. I love their site. I think it's currently the coolest repository of animation stuff online for folks who are really into this. The Walt Stanchfield notes alone are worth the price of admission. So give Jon & Steve a holler and head on over for a heaping plate of AnimationMeat!

1 comment:

Benjamin De Schrijver said...

Waaah! 20 new Walt Stenchfield notes! I was just going to mail them tomorrow, asking when they'd arrive! I've only read the first 3 of them at the moment (I read one every day, so I take the time to think everything through and try it out) and I've already learned soo much!
Superpsyched about this update!

I'm not too keen on the new layout, though, but I guess it'll grow on me :)

- Benjamin