Thursday, June 16, 2005

Nice review of VTS

David Sloss, Animation Mentor student (and no doubt fine upstanding citizen :o) has posted on his blog a very nice review of his impressions on my monthly subscription based Video Tutorial Service.
Thanks, David. :)
Oh, and while you're there check out the videos of his AM student assignments as well. Nice work, not shabby at all.

I'm having a ton of fun on the VTS and the videos keep getting better and better due to subscriber feedback. The instruction has been evolving rather well and this month's video was almost 25 minutes long. Certainly longer than I had originaly intended when I started this thing, but I think it's good that way. Makes sure everybody's getting their money's worth and that we're covering the topics with enough thoroughness.
If you're new here and you're wondering what I'm blabbering about, check it out. And if you've got a crazy notion to subscribe and see what all the hubbub's about then that'd be cool, too. Who am I to stand in your way? ;o)

And for those hearty and brave souls who have subscribed so far and endured my ramblings, my many humble thanks for your participation. This stuff is fun!

2 comments:

Brian "My Fault" Nicolucci said...

David, you ate my kittens again!

Keith, you and your videos are splendiferous!

Anonymous said...

i gained so much just from the free one, i can't wait to spend the rest of my savings on more animation stuff. has anyone seen my cat?
drew