Tuesday, July 13, 2010

upcoming APT schedule

I've had a number of folks email me about when the next Animation Personal Trainer session will be. At this moment I don't have a firm schedule, but I am expecting to have another APT class this fall. However because of my full-time job at Valve I won't be able to take on as many students as before, so space will be even more limited than usual (right now I'm thinking of limiting the class to just 5 students). So if you want to get in on the next session the best thing you can do is keep your eyes on my blog here, since this is where I will announce the class dates and when sign up will be available. I am also debating on having a portfolio review for the students I do take on. This would be a first for me. I haven't decided if that is what I will do, but I figure I should let folks know that it is a possibility. We'll see. Whatever I decide I'll be sure to make that clear when I announce firm dates for the next class.
You don't need to do anything yet, just keep watching this space for more info.

7 comments:

krizzik said...

Thanks for the update! I've been watching this space patiently since we last spoke about that 2D animation short a couple of months ago...

Deepak said...

Thanks a lot. I am waiting for this post from such a long time.

Katie Danger said...

Me too!! So excited, I can't wait!

Mike B said...

I've taken Keith's APT course twice and it is SO worth it. I can't recommend it enough.

Jorge Garcia said...

Id love to see your students works too! I bet they've done awesome! :) And Im definitely looking forward to it...

And since no one has done this yet... DIBS!

Vanhoozerbot said...

Hey Keith!

Just checking in. I love the blog. It sounds like you are having a truly wonderful time at Valve, and that is awesome. Keep up the great work.

Jeremy

doreen said...

OK... I check this site almost daily. Sent a few emails re: David in hopes of hearing something about the next APT. I'll keep checking and, God willing, I will receive an email in response to many questions posted there. :-)