Wednesday, April 13, 2011

GIRAF call for entries - 2011

Passing this along....



Giant Incandescent Resonating Animation Festival (GIRAF)
Nov 2-6, 2011
at Plaza Theatre, Calgary, AB
Nov 2-6, 2011at Plaza Theatre, Calgary, AB CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS GIRAF is an annual animation festival that celebrates the spirit of independent, underground, and experimental animation.  Our programs are a strong eclectic mix of animation, representing the best of the medium from Claymation to CG. We focus on presenting independent animations that push boundaries through new techniques, unique visions, and stimulating subject matter.

We DO NOT CHARGE A SUBMISSION FEE, and encourage short and feature length local, national, and international submissions.

DEADLINE: August 1, 2011 *Postmarked*

We DO NOT CHARGE A SUBMISSION FEE, and encourage short and feature length local, national, and international submissions.
DEADLINE: August 1, 2011 *Postmarked*Visit www.giraffest.ca for full submission details and forms

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I read this post 2 times. It is very useful.

Pls try to keep posting.

Let me show other source that may be good for community.

Source: Computer teacher interview questions

Best regards
Jonathan.

Gold On Runescape said...

Read the article up a lot of knowledge , There are many posts have not seen the knowledge and pictures ,Will always pay attention to your posts . Thanks for sharing.
rs gold for sale
Billig Diablo 3 Gold
Cheap BNS Gold

Unknown said...

this post. I will apt to be coming back to the websitefor further shortly.Piece of content cheap cosplay costumes will be taken to share,

Unknown said...

Such a useful blog thank you so much
Animation Training in Hyderabad

Private tutor Lighthouse said...

Thanks a lot for sharing. Home school tutor Squirrel Hill North Will check back later for more of your articles.

Private tutor Lighthouse said...

Thanks a lot for sharing. Private Tutor Tallahassee Will check back later for more of your articles.

Dev said...

nice post..Graphic Design Course Fee

Tara Omar said...

I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.
Dr Itua told me he can cure the following disease.Cancer,Hiv/Aids,Herpes,Diabetes,Parkison,Copd,Hepatitis.. Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp...+2348149277967]