Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pictures for Patrick: Puzzled



I work with a fellow named Patrick Puhala. (pronounced "poo-hall-ahh") He has a funny name. He has an even funnier face. Patrick is an animator. Patrick is a good animator. Patrick likes it when I draw pictures for him. Here is a picture I drew for Patrick in dailies. I like to show you my Pictures for Patrick.

EDIT: You guys! It's a picture for Patrick. Not a picture of Patrick. Secondly, here's a color version of the sketch. Seems the original black and white impressed folks as being a drawing of a lady's torso instead of a noseless sad brocolli haired fella. Hopefully this edit clears things up. :)

5 comments:

Rok Andic said...

Haha, that's a funny drawing. Like it :)

Kevin J Bowman said...

I think you should leave animation behind and become a caricature artist. You know get a booth at a mall or an amuesment park, stop showering, and use your God given gifts to bring joy to a consumeristic American culture one family at a time. Then again, I don't know you have to stop showering, it just seems all the caricature artist I have ever patronized have had an affinity to cleanliness. I think you would have to change your name. I mean there's just no good rhyme w/ Keith in it. But if you called yourself Gunny your booth could be gunny's funnies. A name change to Richard could result in Dick's pics. I don't know you'll have to work on it.

But seriously... I like the pic... very funny, you should post a photo so we can see in comparison to his real look.

Photography said...

nice blog. thanks

J said...

Great to see some drawings from you Keith. Keep it up.

Sean Nolan said...

I went to school with him and his wife. They certainly set the bar for the other students. I was a few terms back but when I saw thier stuff I was like "Are they for real?" They were putting out some really quality stuff. Very nice couple. I only wish I got to know them a bit better when I was there. Tell them hi from a fellow Portland AI grad for me.