Thursday, March 19, 2009

New tutorial translation: Power Centers- now in Chinese

Big thanks go out to Victor Luo for his Chinese translation of my older tutorial on Power Centers and Personality. It's been available for a while, but I'm finally getting around to posting it here.

I am always humbled and thankful when folks translate my writings into other languages. Honestly I never would have imagined that my various ramblings would have been quite this widely translated back when I wrote them. Heck, I never even thought about translating them at all! Goes to show how little vision I have. heh. You guys make me look better than I deserve. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Keith, You're welcome. It's always been my pleasure to learn something new from you, the thinking animator.:)

-V