Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Work in progress

Here are some work in progress images from my current short film project. I've been working on this in my spare time for the last year. I hope to be moving into animation production in the next month or so (after another story tightening pass and some major rig fixes). These aren't the final -final look, but do give a good indication of what I'm trying to do in these spaces. Anyhow, I hope they meet with your satisfaction.
-k

room 01


room 02


room 03


room 01

5 comments:

Darrin Hofmeyr said...

Looking as good as always...
waiting for more - are you doing all the animation yourself (when time allows) or convincing good friends like Jason Taylor to help a bit?

Anonymous said...

Wow looks cool keep working on it mate can't wait to watch it!

Keith Lango said...

Thanks, fellas! Right now I don't know if I'm going to be enlisting any help from other animator friends or not. I need to figure out what it's going to look like motion-wise first. Then it'll be time to see how long that style would take to finish the film. I've not ruled out the idea of having some folks help me with the animation. We'll see.
-k

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Sorry, I hate making comparisons, but I instantly thought of the Ratchet & Clank video game when I saw those sets. Were you inspired by the game at all?

Keith Lango said...

Well, if it looks like Ratchet & Clank then I guess it's accidental. I never played the game. I know, I know. I'm such a loser. :o) Actually I haven't played very many games over the years. Guess they're just not my thing. But thanks for the good word. Hopefully I can get some more time in on the project.
-k