Wednesday, July 23, 2008

kill the www.

housekeeping note- If your bookmarks point to www.keithlango.com, you will find that your life will have a higher degree of suckitude. Why? My recent hosting switch did away with any compatibility with a URL address that uses www. So the official web address for your daily dose of lango-tastic wonder (now endorsed by the Queen and Yakov Smirnov) is merely keithlango.com. No www. needed nor accepted. The new streamlined URL of keithlango.com is a nutritious part of this complete breakfast...



 
The Garbage Plate from Nick Tahoes Restaurant in Rochester NY. I dare you to eat one sober.

9 comments:

Bjørn Ankre said...

I was about to eat lunch. Changing plans. Thanks Keith! :P

The Jerk said...

ha! yakov Smirnov! what a country!

Davipalooza said...

I think I am the only R.I.T. alumn who has ever eaten one of those sober. Let me tell you, because I made that mistake, I will never eat one again :)

Bill Robinson said...

I love garbage plates!! Surprised to see one here - were you in Rochester recently?

Matt Kelly said...

Nick Tahoe's BABY!
if you want the real deal.. hit up Mark's Texas Hots on monroe ave near Genessee hospital

halfmac/half french fries (not homefries) double cheeseburger extra sauce

heaven

davipalooza.. you live in a world of lies... garbage plates are good anytime... and especially the day after.. cold :)

Keith Lango said...

Mark's plate was good, too. Well, "good" being a relative term. heh.

Bill, my wife is from Rochester and I'm from Buffalo. We lived in Rochester for 6 or 7 years after we first got married. I was up in Roch a few weeks back, but I stuck with Pontillo's Pizza and wings. I skipped the Tahou's experience- I'm getting too old for that stuff. If I ate a garbage plate now I'd be in the ICU within 12 hours. Plates are definitely best left for young stomachs of iron. heh

automatic_ab said...

Yeah, just found out the hard way. I was actually starting to mourn when finally found your new place. Life is better now. Hey, would love some feedback on a project Im workin on. It's broadcast design but your insight will still be greatly appreciated. Thanks. My link's at the bottom there.

automatic_ab said...

sorry for the dbl post. here's the link... behance.net/automatic_ab

Til Vogt said...

Hello Keith,

Just write an e-mail to your new host and tell them, you want it to work both ways - with and without "www". I had the same problem... complaining worked for me ;)

Good luck and best wishes,
Til