Wednesday, July 23, 2008

kill the www.

housekeeping note- If your bookmarks point to www.keithlango.com, you will find that your life will have a higher degree of suckitude. Why? My recent hosting switch did away with any compatibility with a URL address that uses www. So the official web address for your daily dose of lango-tastic wonder (now endorsed by the Queen and Yakov Smirnov) is merely keithlango.com. No www. needed nor accepted. The new streamlined URL of keithlango.com is a nutritious part of this complete breakfast...



 
The Garbage Plate from Nick Tahoes Restaurant in Rochester NY. I dare you to eat one sober.

9 comments:

Bjørn Ankre said...

I was about to eat lunch. Changing plans. Thanks Keith! :P

The Jerk said...

ha! yakov Smirnov! what a country!

David Suroviec said...

I think I am the only R.I.T. alumn who has ever eaten one of those sober. Let me tell you, because I made that mistake, I will never eat one again :)

Bill Robinson said...

I love garbage plates!! Surprised to see one here - were you in Rochester recently?

Matt Kelly said...

Nick Tahoe's BABY!
if you want the real deal.. hit up Mark's Texas Hots on monroe ave near Genessee hospital

halfmac/half french fries (not homefries) double cheeseburger extra sauce

heaven

davipalooza.. you live in a world of lies... garbage plates are good anytime... and especially the day after.. cold :)

Keith Lango said...

Mark's plate was good, too. Well, "good" being a relative term. heh.

Bill, my wife is from Rochester and I'm from Buffalo. We lived in Rochester for 6 or 7 years after we first got married. I was up in Roch a few weeks back, but I stuck with Pontillo's Pizza and wings. I skipped the Tahou's experience- I'm getting too old for that stuff. If I ate a garbage plate now I'd be in the ICU within 12 hours. Plates are definitely best left for young stomachs of iron. heh

Anonymous said...

Yeah, just found out the hard way. I was actually starting to mourn when finally found your new place. Life is better now. Hey, would love some feedback on a project Im workin on. It's broadcast design but your insight will still be greatly appreciated. Thanks. My link's at the bottom there.

Anonymous said...

sorry for the dbl post. here's the link... behance.net/automatic_ab

Til Vogt said...

Hello Keith,

Just write an e-mail to your new host and tell them, you want it to work both ways - with and without "www". I had the same problem... complaining worked for me ;)

Good luck and best wishes,
Til