Thursday, July 17, 2008

New feature -- Polls!

In the spirit of the presidential election this year, I have decided to add polls to my blog. Why? Because I said so!

(Did your dad ever say that to you? Mine did all the time. When all else fails, pull the Dad Card. You know the deal. Dad asks you to do something. Being an annoying little stinker you ask him why. He's either stressed out and doesn't have a good reason or he's too freakin' tired to explain his reason. So he yells "Because I said so, that's why!". Don't tell me I'm the only dad in the 21st century who has continued this time honored tradition passed down by our forefathers. Right? Right? Anybody? Is this thing on?)

Anyhow, check out the poll to the right and click on it. It could be a fun way to waste time and feel relevant. I'll add a new poll each week. Or so. Maybe. We'll see how it goes. Why? You know why....

4 comments:

Josh Bowman said...

WooHoo! online polls!

When the film gets released here in SEPTEMBER I may be able to vote in the current one.

I'm not bitter, not bitter at all ;-)

FleaCircusDirector said...

Will hopefully be watching Wall-E this weekend.

Jesse said...

The "because I said so" thing is so true. I use it almost every day. Of course, watch out for the kids' "why do you said so?"....clever buggers....

Keith Lango said...

Jesse- that's when you start to unbuckle your belt and they run screaming and crying to mom. Then she yells at YOU! The nerve. The unmitigated gall..... ;)