Monday, May 08, 2006

Quick Update…

Sorry for the lag between posts. Things are happening quickly around here and I’ve been scrambling, which means the blog suffers a bit.

Friday was the last day for most of the animation crew at DNA. It was a maudlin kind of day. It’s never fun or easy to say good bye to friends. Even though I’ve been through plenty of layoffs before, it’s only a little bit easier to endure each time. But such is life. Thankfully this is a small industry and folks will see each other again as the years go by. All the best to the DNA animator folks left to blow upon the winds of change- a truly talented and friendly bunch of folks. May you land in a happy place that gives you much fulfillment and joy. Which reminds me, I need to add a bunch of ex-DNA animator links to my side bar here. Add that to the “To Do” list.
As for me, I have 2 more weeks here doing fixes, retakes and long lunches and then my time comes to an end at DNA. As for what’s next, I’m almost ready to broadcast the word here. Some of my friends already know, but for the rest of the world I’ll have some announcements later this week. So keep your eyes tuned here if you care. :)

As a peace offering, I give you this random image. Enjoy!

cookie-monster.jpg

1 comment:

Keith Lango said...

original comments here...
http://www.keithlango.com/wordpress/?p=156#comments