Saturday, August 26, 2006

Principles for LipSync Animation- Now In French!

I’m back after a week down on the Paraguay River. I’m terribly behind on all my work, but it was a great trip. I’ll post more on it in a little bit.

But first, I need to say a big Thank You to VTS Subscriber and nice fellow Guy Wallart for taking the time to translate my Principles for Lipsync Animation article into the lovely sounding language of French! So all you suave’ sounding Parisians can now read all about animating lips in your mother tongue. So check it out! Principes de la synchronisation labiale
All that talk of tongues and lips, I think I’ll leave the french kissing jokes to the kids in the back seat. Heh.

1 comment:

Keith Lango said...

original comments here...
http://www.keithlango.com/wordpress/?p=213#comments