Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MAJOR email problems

I'm having more problems with my hosting service. At any rate, my email addresses connected with the keithlango.com domain have been down since last Thursday. They have been behaving very erratically for over a month now, actually. A permanent solution is currently being enacted, but I do not know when it will be finalized.

So if you've been trying to reach me since last Thursday Sept 11th, and you have not heard back from me (or you have gotten an email bounce notice) then please know that I'm not blowing you off. I just have not received anything for days at these following addresses.....

  • keith(at)keithlango(dot)com
  • keithlango(at)keithlango(dot)com

If you need to reach me please email me at...
  • keith(dot)lango(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm sorry for the trouble. (sigh)

1 comment:

Patrick Alessi said...

Hei Keith.
I'm sorry to hear that.

Maybe you should swich to www.servage.net.
Now I'm not writing this advertise or something like that. I use them and i can nly say awesome things about there service. 350GB space to almost no cost, 24h help, and total control over everything. Yhou should deffenently take a look.