Saturday, May 17, 2008

Housekeeping: Animation links updated

The links on my animation gallery and short film pages have been broken for a bit. I had the movies on another server which I cancelled some time ago. I’ve since updated the links to the new server and so the animation & short film links should work now.

I hope to have some new clips of my work on the animation gallery page later this year. I’ve got stuff piled up from the last few years of work that I haven’t bothered to put online yet. After I get settled back in the US I’ll be taking some time to update the animation page so that it better reflects what I’ve been doing.

1 comment:

Keith Lango said...

Previous comments:
- - - - - - -

1 Comment

1.
This is wonderful. I have been trying to look at your short clips but the links were broken. I was searching over other websites for these but now I can check back the originals. :)

BTW, I see there are 2 same posts in the same page. Wordpress issue??

Thanks Keith!
Comment by Chandra — May 17, 2008 @ 7:49 pm